|Full Name||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Also Known As||Mr. Perfectionist|
|Net Worth||$200 Million
First Wife: 18 April, 1986
Second Wife: 28 December, 2005
|Height (approx)||in feet inches- 5’ 6”
in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Chest||Chest: 40 inches|
|Born||14 March 1965|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Address||2, Hill View Apartments, Opposite Mehboob Studio, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Music, Watching Movies, Chess, Tennis, Cricket|
|School||J.B. Petit School, Mumbai (pre-primary education)
St. Anne's High School, Bandra, Mumbai (till the eighth grade)
Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai (ninth and tenth grade)
|College||Narsee Monjee College (Twelfth grade)|
|Educational Qualification||Passed 12th Standard|
|Debut||child actor: Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973)
Lead Actor: Holi (1984)
|Tv Debut||Satyamev Jayate (2014)
|Wife||First Wife: Reena Dutta (m.1986 - div.2002)
Kiran Rao (m.2005 - present)
|Parents||Father- Late Tahir Hussain (producer)
Mother- Zeenat Hussain
|Siblings||Faisal Khan (younger brother)|
|Children||Sons- Junaid Khan (from First Wife)
Azad Rao Khan (from Second Wife)
Daughter- Ira Khan (from First Wife)
|Cars & Bikes|
|Cars||Rolls Royce Ghost Phantom
Land Rover Range Rover SUV
BMW 6 series
Mercedes Benz S600
- Aamir Khan is an Indian film actor, Producer, Director, and TV Personality. He is best known for his work in movies like Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988), Raja Hindustani (1996), Sarfarosh (1999), Lagaan (2001), Fanaa (2006), Rang De Basanti (2006), Taare Zameen Par (2007), Ghajini (2008), 3 Idiots (2009), Dhoom 3 (2013), PK (2014), Dangal (2016), Secret Superstar (2017) and many more.
- He is most widely recognized as “Mr. Perfectionist“.
- His first ever movie was Yaadon Ki Baraat (1973) in which he worked as a child actor.
- He was awarded the Padma Shri (2003) and Padma Bhushan (2010) by the Government of India.
- Aamir Khan is an activist and a humanitarian and have spoken out about various social causes.
- He received an honorary title from the govt. of China (2017).
- He is the owner of the production company called “Aamir Khan Production“. The production house’s first produced movie “Lagaan (2001)” nominated for the Academy Awards.
- He is a state level champion in tennis.
- He was born on 14 March 1965 in Mumbai to a Muslim family prominent in Bollywood and spent his childhood in Mumbai.
- Aamir’s father Tahir Hussain was a film producer.
- His Alma Mater was St. Anne’s High School till eight grade after which he switched to Bombay Scottish School (BSS).
- He Attended Narsee Monjee college for the completion of his 12th grade.
1989: Best Male Debut for Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak
1997: Best Actor for Raja Hindustani
2002: Best Actor for Lagaan
2007: Best Actor (Critics) for Rang De Basanti
2008: Best Director for Taare Zameen Par
2017: Best Actor for Dangal
BIG Star Entertainment Awards
2010: BIG Star – Film Actor of Decade (Male)
2003: Padma Shri by the Government of India
2010: Padma Bhushan by the government of India
NOTE: There may be other awards given to him which are not written here.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aamir Khan
- His third child from his second wife was born through surrogacy.
- His father’s produced films were flops in a majority and because of that their financial conditions were not so good.
- He played the role of young Mahendra Sandhu in his father’s produced film Madhosh.
- His movie Dil was the first hit movie after 4 consecutive flops.
- Aamir Khan was the first choice for the movie Darr, Swades, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun! which later went to Shahrukh Khan, Sanjay Dutt, and Salman Khan.