|John Abraham Bio/Wiki|
|Full Name||Farhan Irani|
|Also Known As||John, Rocky|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Model|
|Net Worth||$25 Million (₹168 Crores)|
|Marital Status||Married (3 January 2014)|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches- 6'
in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms- 94 kg
in pounds- 207 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Born||17 December 1972|
|Age||46 Years (2018)|
|Birthplace||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Address||Ashiyana Estate, John Baptist Road, Bandra West, Mumbai|
|School(s)||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, University of Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in Economics|
|Debut||Film: Jism (2003)
Producer: Vicky Donor (2012)
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Riya Sen (Actress)
Bipasha Basu (Actress, 2004-2011)
Priya Runchal (Banker)
|Wife||Priya Runchal (Banker)|
|Parents||Abraham John (Father, Architect)
Firoza Irani (Mother, Charity worker)
|Siblings||Alan Abraham (Younger, Architect)
Susy Mathew (sister)
|Cars & Bikes|
Sour Cherry Wine called Visinata
Puttu with Coconut Milk
Guns N Roses
Hinder and Creed
- John Abraham is an Indian actor, producer, and model and is best known for his work in movies like Jism (2003), Dhoom (2004), Zinda (2006), Water (2005), Baabul (2006), Garam Masala (2005), Taxi no. 9211 (2006), Dostana (2008), New York (2009), Force (2011), Housefull 2 (2012), Race 2 (2013), Shootout at Wadala (2013), Welcome Back (2015), Dishoom (2016) and many more.
- Prior to his acting career, John Abraham was a model.
- He is widely known as John, Johnny or Rocky.
- His first produced movie “Vicky Donor” starring Ayushman Khurana in 2012 Was a critical and commercial success.
- His debut film Jism (2003) in which he acted in a lead role got him Best Debut Award Nomination in Filmfare.
- He owns a football team of the Indian Super League called NorthEast United FC.
- He doesn’t smoke or drink as he is a fitness freak and goes to the gym regularly.
- John Abraham is an athlete and performed in various 100m and 200m races in his school days. He even represented his school at the district level in 100 m race.
- When he was young he wanted to become an architect just like his brother and father but destiny took a turn and he became if filmstar.
- He holds the runner-up title of Gladrags Manhunt supermodel contest but later won the Manhunt International contest.
- He is a huge fan of Sylvester Stallone since he was 22 and got inspired to stay fit after watching Stallone’s movie Rocky.
- Jism was not going to be John Abraham’s first movie. It was “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon”. But the movie got canceled after its 75% of the shoot.
- John’s father had cancer and struggled to survive through it.
- He met his wife Priya Runchal at a gym in Bandra. It was when he was dating Bipasha Basu at the time. Soon he came close to Priya and his relationship with Bipasha ended.
- John Abraham and Mahendra Singh Dhoni are good friends. In his movie Desi Boyz, John wore a jersey named Dhoni with number 7 on it.
- John Abraham was born as Farhan Irani On 17 December 1972 into a family of mixed religious and ethnic heritage.
- His father and brother is an architect and you also wanted to be one when he was little.
- His mother Firoza Irani is a Zoroastrian which means Parsi and his father is a Malayali Christian from Aluva in Kerala.
- John Abraham’s alma mater is Bombay Scottish School in Mahim, Mumbai.
- He graduated from Jai Hind College, the University of Mumbai in bachelor’s degree in economics.
- 2003: IIFA Award for Star Debut of the Year – Male – Jism
- 2004: Bollywood Movie Awards for Bollywood Movie Award – Best Male Debut
- 2005: Zee Cine Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role – Dhoom
- 2005: IIFA Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role – Dhoom
- 2006: Rajiv Gandhi Award for his achievement in Bollywood
- 2008: Screen Award for Jodi No. 1 – Dostana
- 2009: Won Lions Club Award
- 2013: National Film Award – Vicky Donor
- 2013: NDTV-Creative Entrepreneur of the Year
NOTE: There may be other awards given to him which are not written here.