|Katrina Kaif Bio/Wiki|
|Full Name||Katrina Turquotte|
|Also Known As||Kat, Katz & Sambo|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
|Marital Status||Not Married|
|Height (approx)||in Feet Inches- 5' 8½”
in centimeters- 174 cm
in meters- 1.74 m
|Weight (approx)||in Pounds- 123 lbs
in Kilograms- 56 kg
|Born||16 July 1983|
|Hometown||London, United Kingdom|
|Address||B-09 & G-10, Ground Floor, Mourya House
Next to V.I.P. Plaza
New Link Road
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Hobbies||Chess, painting, reading & travelling|
|Parents||Mohammed Kaif (Father)
Suzanne Turquotte (Mother)
|Siblings||Michael Kaif (elder brother)
Stephanie, Christine and Natasha (Elder sisters)
Melissa, Sonia and Isabel (Younger sisters)
|Controversies||• Katrina Kaif went to Ajmer Sharif Dargah wearing a short skirt during the shooting of Namastey London. The people there weren't very happy with her choice of clothes.
• Her picture with her then boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor went viral on social media when they went to Ibiza.
|Cars & Bikes|
|Film||Casablanca, Gone With the Wind (Hollywood)
Tanu weds Manu, Dil Dhadakne Do, Umrao Jaan
|Color||White, Pink, Mauve|
Lamb Chops with salad
|Destination||London, Italy, Havana, Dubai & Spain|
- Katrina Kaif is an Indian film actress & model and best known for her work in movies like Boom (2003), Malliswari (2004), Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? (2005), Namastey London (2007), New York (2009), Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009), Rajneeti (2010), Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011), Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (2011), Ek Tha Tiger (2012), Tiger Zinda Hai (2017), Dhoom 3 (2013) and many more.
- She is most widely recognized as “Kat, Jazz“.
- Her debut movie was “Boom” which was a B-Grade film and was a commercial and critical failure. A scene from the movie became famous in which she is on the table in front of Gulshan Grover.
- Katrina is of Indo-British origin, as her mother is a British but her father was an Indian (Kashmiri).
- Her mother was a social worker due to which her family used to move a lot. Since her childhood, Katrina has lived in many countries like China, Japan, France, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Hawaii and many others. Eventually, they moved to London when she was 14 after which she moved to India after three years.
- She was home-schooled by her mother and her tutor.
- Katrina Kaif came to India for a modeling assignment when she was 18 years old.
- At the beginning of her career, she struggled with her spoken Hindi as she was not good at the time. Eventually, she had a breakthrough in her career with Namastey London in 2007.
- Very few people know that Katrina was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with the film Saaya, against John Abraham, but because of her bad spoken Hindi at the time, she wasn’t able to do the film.
- Her one piece elegant silver dress that she wore in the film Welcome was worth almost 2 lakhs (INR), gifted to her from Emilio Pucci, the famous Italian fashion designer.
- She says If she wasn’t an actress, she would be Secretary of the State or the Lord Protector of England.
- Her best friend is the director Kabir Khan who made Ek Tha Tiger casting her and Salman Khan.
- She is actively involved in projects like Relief Projects India, a charitable trust run by her mother that helps extinguish female infanticide and helps abandoned baby girls.
- Katrina Kaif is not an Indian citizen and is in India under Employment Visa. She is a British citizen.
- She seems to be a religious person as before any of her film is released, she visits holy places like Siddhivinayak Temple, Ajmer Sharif, Mount Mary Church in Mumbai etc.
- In 2010, she raised funds together with A.R. Rehman by releasing a music album called Rhymeskool. She did that to build a school in Madurai.
- She won a beauty pageant in Hawaii when she was 14 years old. After which, she received various modeling assignment and apparently from India too.
- A Barbie doll is made in her image after she ramp walked in a fashion show wearing a one-piece pink skirt.
- Jackie Shroff’s wife and producer of the film Boom, Ayesha Shroff changed Katrina’s last name from Turquotte to Kaif. She finds the name difficult to pronounce and is not catchy.
- Katrina Kaif was born on 16 July 1983 in Hong Kong to a Kashmiri father Mohammed Kaif and a British mother Suzanne Turquotte.
- Katrina never knew her father well as he was not around at the time of her childhood.
- She never went to any school or college because of her mom’s relocation due to her job and was home-schooled by tutors and her mom.
- Kaif has seven siblings, one elder brother, three elder sisters and three younger sisters.
Big Star Entertainment
- 2012: Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Film – Female – Jab Tak Hai Jaan
- 2012: Best On-Screen Jodi (shared with Shah Rukh Khan) – Jab Tak Hai Jaan
- 2008: Style diva of the year
- 2010: Entertainer of the year
- 2011: Best Actress (Popular Choice) – Rajneeti & Tees Maar Khan
- 2013: Best Actress (Popular Choice) – Ek Tha Tiger and Jab Tak Hai Jaan
Star Guild Award
- 2008: Style Icon Of The Year
- 2011: Hindustan Times Reader’s Choice Entertainer Of The Year Award
- 2006: Breakthrough performance – female – Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya
- 2010: Best Actress – Popular – Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and New York
- 2011: Best Actress in a Comedy or Romance – Tees Maar Khan
Zee Cine Awards
- 2008: British Indian Actor Award
- 2012: International Icon Female Award
- 2013: International Icon Female Award
- 2016: The Most Stylish Actress – Hindustan Times
- 2013, 2010, 2009, 2008: Favourite movie actress – Ek Tha Tiger
- 2013, 2010, 2009, 2008: World’s Sexiest Woman – FHM
- 2013: Sexiest Asian Woman – Eastern eye
- 2012: Entertainer of the Year (Hello! Hall Of Fame Awards) – Ek Tha Tiger and Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
- 2012: World’s Sexiest Woman – FHM
- 2011: Best Actress – Lions Gold Awards – Rajneeti
- 2006: Idea Zee F Awards – Fashion Diva of the Year
NOTE: There may be other awards given to him which are not written here.