|Sara Ali Khan Bio/Wiki|
|Full Name||Sara Ali Khan|
|Also Known As||Not Known|
|Height (approx)||in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
|Weight (approx)||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Columbia University, New York|
|Debut||Didn't debut in any movie|
|Parents||Father- Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
Mother- Amrita Singh (Actress)
- Sara Ali Khan Is the daughter of the famous superstar Saif Ali Khan and Actress Amrita Singh. Even though she never appeared in movies, she is very well recognized face in Bollywood.
- She appeared on the cover of Hello magazine with her mother Amrita Singh.
- While she got many Modelling contracts after this cover shoot because of the magazine cover she did with her mother, her parents wanted her to complete her studies first.
- Sara was to appear in a lead role in Karan Johar’s remake of The Fault In Our Stars but later was dropped due to undisclosed matters.
- She is eldest of the two siblings – her and Ibrahim Ali Khan.
- She is a good dancer.
- As She was born on September 1993 in a Nawab Family in Mumbai, India, She spent her childhood in her hometown.
- While Sara Attended Columbia University, New York to complete her Graduation, she also took acting classes.