|Shahrukh Khan Bio/Wiki|
|Full Name||Shahrukh Khan|
|Also Known As||SRK, Baadshah, King of Romance, King Khan|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Tv Host|
|Net Worth||$600 Million
|Height (approx)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx)||in pounds- 165 lbs
in kilograms- 75 kg
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Born||2 November 1965|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Address||Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400050, India|
|Hobbies||Computer Games, Collecting Gadgets, Playing Cricket|
|School||St. Columba’s School, Delhi|
|College||Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's degree in Economics|
|Tv Debut||Fauji (1989)|
|Wife||Gauri Khan(Interior Designer and Film Producer)|
|Parents||Father- Late Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)
Mother- Late Lateef Fatima (Magistrate, Social Worker)
|Siblings||Shahnaz Lalarukh (Elder Sister)|
|Children||Son - Aryan Khan, Abram Khan
Daughter - Suhana Khan
|Controversies||He slapped Shirish Kunder (Farah Khan's hubby) in a party(2012)
Salman & Shahrukh Khan fought at Katrina Kaif's birthday party(2008)
He was barred from Wankhede stadium for manhandling a security guard(2012)
He was caught Smoking publicly in Rajasthan during IPL match(2012)
BMC Officials demolished the ramp building outside his house(2016)
|Cars & Bikes|
|Cars||Benteley Continental GT
BMW 6 Series
BMW 7 Series
Mitsubishi Pajero SFX
Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
|Film Director||Manmohan Desai|
|Food||Tandoori Chicken Chinese Cuisines|
|Sport||Cricket, Hockey, Football|
- Shah Rukh Khan is an Indian film actor, producer, and TV Personality and best known for his work in movies like Darr (1993), Baazigar (1993), Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (1995), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), Kabhie Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001), Mohabbatein (2000), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Devdas (2002), Swades (2004), Chak De! India (2007), My Name Is Khan (2010) and many more.
- He is most widely recognized as “Badshah of Bollywood“.
- At the starting of his career, he used to do villainous roles in the movies as he used to think that his face is more suitable for anti-hero roles. That changed when he did Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge and that too for good!
- He was awarded Padma Shri from the Indian Govt. for his contribution to The Indian Cinema and Government of France awarded him with Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and Legion of Honour.
- He is the younger son of the late Taj Mohammad Khan (father) and late Lateef Fatima (mother) with one elder sister – Shahnaz Lalarukh.
- He has his own production house called Red Chillies Entertainment.
- He co-owns an “Indian Premier Cricket League” Cricket team called “Kolkata Knight Riders“.
- He is a Philanthropist and aided in disaster reliefs and charity.
- He was born on 2 November 1965 in a Muslim Family in New Delhi, India and spent his childhood in his hometown.
- Shahrukh’s ancestors from his father’s side were Pathan from present-day Afghanistan.
- Shahrukh’s Alma Mater is St. Columba’s School, Delhi.
- He Attended Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Delhi and Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi and completed his graduation in Economics.
1993: Best Debut Actor for Deewana
1994: Best Actor for Baazigar
1995: Critics Award for Best Actor for Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa and Best Villain for Anjaam
1996: Best Actor for Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
1998: Best Actor for Dil To Pagal Hai
1999: Best Actor for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
2001: Critics Award for Best Actor for Mohabbatein
2002: Given the Special Award Swiss Consulate Trophy
2003: Best Actor for Devdas
2005: Best Actor for Swades
2008: Best Actor for Chak De India
2011: Best Actor for My Name Is Khan
2005: Padma Shri by The Government of India
2013: Goodwill ambassador by The Government of South Korea
2014: Légion of Honor by The Government of France
2007: NDTV Indian of the Year
2011: Pyramide con Marni by the UNESCO
NOTE: There may be other awards given to him which are not written here.