|Tara Sutaria Bio/Wiki|
|Full Name||Tara Sutaria|
|Also Known As||N/A|
|Profession||Actor, Model Singer|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Height (approx)||in feet inches- 5’ 6”
in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Born||19 November 1995|
|Age (2018)||21 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||School of Classical Ballet and Western Dance, Mumbai|
|College||St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
I.S.T.D (Imperial Society for Teachers of Dancing, U.K)
Royal Academy of Dance, U.K
|Debut||Student of the Year 2 (2018)|
|Tv Debut||Big Bada Boom (2010)|
|Parents||Father- Himanshu Sutaria Tina Sutaria
Mother- Tina Sutaria Tina Sutaria
|Siblings||Pia Sutaria (sister)|
|Song||I will Always Love You by Whitney Houston|
Facts About Tara Sutaria
- She started her TV Debut as a Video Jockey for Disney India’s show Big Bada Boom(2010).
- As she is graduated from ballet school, she is good in ballet dance and is also a spectacular Opera Singer.
- She is also considered as the Indian version of Miley Cyrus.
- Tara has also featured in some Indian commercials.
- She participated in a show called “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega” in 2009
- She has performed with some great artists like Mikey McCleary and Louis Banks and has done the solo for “Stop-Gaps Choral Ensemble”.
- For more than 10 years she sang at NCPA (National Centre For The Performing Arts).
- She will appear in 2018’s Student Of The Year 2 opposite Tiger Shroff and Ananya Pandey in lead role.