|Virat Kohli Bio/Wiki|
|Full Name||Virat Kohli|
|Also Known As||Run Machine, Chikoo|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Net Worth||₹ 400 Crore
$60 Million (approx.)
|Salary||Retainer Fee: ₹7 crore
Test Fee: ₹15 lakh
ODI Fee: ₹6 lakh
T20 Fee: ₹3 lakh
IPL 11: ₹17 crore
|Marital Status||Married (11 December 2017)|
|Height (approx)||in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
in centimeters- 175 cm
|Weight (approx)||in kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Born||5 November 1988|
|Address||DLF City Phase 1, Block C, Gurugram|
|Hobbies||Workout, dancing, travelling, singing|
|School(s)||Vishal Bharti Public School, Delhi
Saviour Convent Senior Secondary School, Paschim Vihar, Delhi
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|ODI- 18 August 2008 against Sri Lanka at Dambulla
Test- 20 June 2011 against West Indies at Kingston
T20 - 12 June 2010 against Zimbabwe at Harare
|Loves to play against||Pakistan
|Domestic/State Team||Delhi, Royal Challengers Bangalore, India Red|
|Favourite Batting shot||Flick Shot
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sarah Jane Dias (Actress)
Tamanna Bhatia (Actress)
Izabelle Leite (Brazilian model)
Anushka Sharma (Actress)
|Wife||Anushka Sharma (Actress)|
|Parents||Father- Prem Kohli (exp., Criminal Lawyer)
Mother - Saroj Kohli
|Siblings||Bhawna Kohli (Sister)
Vikas Kohli (Elder Brother)
|Controversies||• In 2011, Virat Kohli showed the middle finger to Sydney crowd when fielding the boundary in second test match. The behaviour was the result of Kohli's intimidation by the croud.
• In 2013's IPL match, Kohli and Gambhir got in an ugly fight. When the fight resolved, Kohli remarked behind Gambhir which angered him again after which they both used derogatory words to each other.
• During the World Cup held in Australia in 2015, The BCCI disallowed all the Indian players to live with their wives, girlfriends etc. But according to some reports, Virat Kohli was still staying where his former girlfreind Anushka Sharma was staying.
• Kohli abused a journalist after a practice session in 2016, but later apologised.
|Cars & Bikes|
Audi R8 LMX
Audi R8 V10
Audi A8L W12 Quattro
|Actor||Aamir Khan, Robert Downy Jr., Johnny Depp|
|Film||Hollywood: Rocky, Southpaw, Iron Man
Bollywood: 3 idiots, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander, Ishq, Border
|TV Series||Breaking Bad
|Cricket arena||Australia, Adelaide Oval|
|Food||Lamb Chops, Salmon, Sushi.|
|Book||Autobiography of Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda|
Some lesser known facts about Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli is an International Indian Cricketer and plays as Batsman for India and is currently the captain of the Indian Cricket Team.
- Virat Kohli is a right-handed batsman and is one of the best batsmen in the world.
- The cricketer does not smoke but does drink.
- His father took the initiative when seeing the boy’s talent and took him to Raj Kumar Sharma’s West Delhi Cricket Academy.
- His Delhi state coach Ajit Chaudhary was the one who nicknamed him “chikoo.”
- When he was a child, he used to be afraid of heights and used to hate maths as a school subject.
- Virat Kohli is one of the fittest Indian cricketers and is idolized by many for the same reason.
- The Cricketer owns a restaurant in Delhi called “Nueva.” His restaurant is one of the many places where he likes to eat and chill with his friends.
- Very few people are lucky like Virat Kohli who can truly pursue their ambition which is why he is a role model to many Indian teenagers and adults alike.
- You’ll always see him wearing a black wristband on his wrist. He never takes it off as he believes in a little bit of superstition.
- Virat Kohli won ICC ODI Player Of The Year Award in the year 2012.
- He is praised by the Govt. Of India with Padma Shri Award (2017) and Arjuna Award (2013) for his excellent contribution to India in Cricket.
- His loves tattoos and have a whole bunch of them on his arms and shoulders.